If something has to be removed, please contact me at donzjuwa@gmail.com. Give me some time to remove. In fact nothing is being copyright. Its only a place where people can find information quickly.

Saturday 16 March 2013


Create a free beautiful Website today

Use our amazingly easy website builder to put your own business or personal website online.
Free forever. Unlimited pages, with ads, 1GB bandwith. 500 MB web storage, Great to start.
Without Ads, same features as free, ability to point external domains. For private pages.
Without Ads, premium features, 5GB web storage, unlimited bandwith. Best for business.
Without Ads, premium features,15GB web storage, unlimited bandwith. All you need.
*All prices per month, payable annually in advance. Domains are not included in the offer but can be ordered separately from us.

Choose from hundreds of different customizable website templates

Our templates can be customize (images, colors, lines and more) and make your site look and feel exactly the way you want it to. Every month we upload new templates for you. All templates can be use from all versions (Free, Light and Premium).

Our Website Builder page4 requires no technical skills

Our website builder page4 is easy-to-use. Select a design template. Upload your own images, set your own fonttype and color and change the backgroundcolor and background images. Add your text, photos, contents and much more. Our text-editor use a "What You See Is What You Get" (WYSIWYG) interface. It is amazingly easy to add new text and images or edit existing content. If you can use Microsoft® Word or Open Office®, you can add text and more to your page4 website.

You can get a free website with page4 around the world

Julia Fernandes: Page4 is really a boon for people like us who do not have the resources to create a website. The vast array of design templates, the user friendly interface and excellent technical support from the Page4 team are the high points of Page4.me.
Manfred, I thank you and your team for putting up this site. God bless you. 
www.godlovesyou.page4.me

Claudia Schorno: Dear page4 team. As an absolute novice computer user I've create with your system a really great website. Since I am an enthusiastic photographer, I must say even a word of praise. It's super easy to build and maintain my page4 website and it's fun to show my photos on the site.
Thank you for your great service and support.
www.anddia.com

Markus Starek, Band FrostedSoul: It really is an ingenious system which is absolutely easy to operate for beginners and suited to create great websites.
I’m absolutely fascinated. 


www.frostedsoul.at

J. Jordan: Page4 provide me so many easiness to edit and manage my own homepage. I’m absolutely fascinated. The appearence of menues so easy to understand. I never confuse when I'm managing my home page. So many else reasons actually..But I can't tell you here one by one.
Thanks page4, I will suggest all of my friends and my links to use page4 in their business. 
www.puskesmas-rumbiojaya.page4.me

Amoussou Dorothée: Page4 is really a powerful web tool to make wonderful websites. God bless Manfred for your initiative to help us with this excellent web tool. Here are the following websites I made with page4.
www.ispoca.com – the official website of ISPOCA - ANGOLA
www.unikivi.com – the official website of UNIKIVI – UIGE / Angola
www.tecnoplaneta-ao.com - Website of TECNOPLANETA - Angola
www.360graus-ao.com – Website of 360 Graus Empreendimentos Lda
Eng. AMOUSSOU Dorothée, RNA - Rádio Nacional de Angola / Luanda - Angola

Learn more how to publish your ideas on the web...

Get a Free Website

No comments:

Post a Comment